“Stereotypes may actually have some general statistical accuracy. The trouble is that the stereotype converts a statistical tendency to absolute certainty. We react as though we expect all members of the stereotype to be that way all the time or most of the time.” —Sociological Images: A Theater Full Of Bikers (via themuckofages)
- Biff: Tell everyone at work I said to be nice to you
- me: 2 cakes! and birthday bagels! and a funny hilarious card
- me: "Emer: If you ever 'catch' llama-llama-ding-dong, I promise not to tell anyone!" (From our STD person hahahaha)
- Biff: HAHAHA
- me: "Birthday Twin! I hope you have an awesome day full of some combination of beardy men, beers, good food, good tunes, and Jimmy Fallon doppelgangers"
- me: "Wishing you a fantabulous day full of all the things that make you happy--glitter, unicorns, puppies, and such!"
- Biff: YAH!
- me: :D I'm in good hands
- Biff: Good. Glad I don't have to give herpes to anyone.
- Biff: Anyone who sucks today gets herpes.
- me: I'm shitting myself with glee right now
- Biff: HAHAHAHA
- Biff: You sure that's the glee? For me I think it was the peanut sauce
- me: HA
There are two eagles on the Kennebec River right now...
…and they’re chowing down on a seagull. On the ice. In the middle of the river.
It’s pretty awesome.
It’s like an epic birthday present from Mother Nature.